The ADAM Questionnaire is a standard test used by doctors to determine whether a man has symptoms of low testosterone and therefore might have a testosterone deficiency. Answer yes or no to each of the following questions…
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy? 7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
What to do: If you answered "yes" to questions 1 or 7, or to any other three questions, you might have low testosterone-and you should be tested for total and free testosterone. (See article on page 273 for more information)
Want to Keep Reading?
Continue reading with a Health Confidential membership.