Drug side effects, circulatory problems and depression can interfere with memory. If you answer "yes" to one or more of the following questions, see your doctor for a complete evaluation.
· I have trouble remembering to make calls or finish reports or other projects-and it's interfering with my work or family life.
· I get more irritated than I used to and/or have trouble making decisions. (Your emotional state could be interfering with memory.)
· I began having memory problems after starting a new drug.
· When driving or walking somewhere, I suddenly get confused about where I am or how I got there.
· I keep forgetting to turn off the stove or lock the door.
Want to Keep Reading?
Continue reading with a Health Confidential membership.
Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in
You’ve successfully subscribed to Health Confidential
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.